11 years ago
Friday, March 19, 2010
Finally!!
Well friends to all of those out there that haven't heard or who happen to be interested Dani and Trevor finally had their baby. Last week we welcomed a healthy 9 lb. 4 oz. little boy into the family and I am pretty sure the kid has already stolen each of our heatrs - he has lots of dark hair and is (we've decided) the cutest little guy ever. Welcome Dexter Bud Allen - We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey guys! so exciting you have a blog :) Congrats to Dani on the baby can't wait to see some cute pictures of the little guy!! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! Being a grandparent is the best thing in the world. You will love it.
ReplyDeleteWell, this is random! I was surfing through friends blogs, and went through Cheri Housley's and ended up here. I actually graduated with Kyle in '79. I was Kathy McGregor back then. Small world. Anyway, just wanted to say congratulations on the grandbaby. They are the best things in life. We have five, with a sixth coming this fall. Fun to see your family! Hope you don't mind if I look in every now and then.
ReplyDelete